Autodesk CAD & BIM (Building Information Modelling) Software & CAD & BIM Training
Get the best deal on Autodesk CAD/BIM Software & training. Diatec are Ireland's largest specialist IT company that provide sales, support & training in Autodesk CAD & BIM (Building Information Modelling) software including AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, Revit Structure, Civil 3D, Navisworks, AutoCAD Map 3d & 3ds Max Design & of course all the Autodesk Design, Building Design & Infrastructure Design suites.
Diatec are Ireland's largest Autodesk partner providing the most comprehensive sales, support & training services for customers across private companies, government departments & state & semi-state agencies. Our team of account managers, trainers & technical consultants can provide the expertise & knowledge to assist companies & organisations procure the most appropriate Autodesk CAD & BIM software, provide training, consultancy & implementation services & maintain licensing all at the most cost effective prices.
Diatec can ensure that organisations get the following key benefits when they deal with us:
- Talk to an Account Manager that understands the Autodesk range of products & what software is appropriate for your company or organisation & what suite if any may provide this at the most cost effective price.
- Get the best advice on the relevant Autodesk licensing models available, including standalone, concurrent network licensing & Citrix licensing ensuring that your organisation keeps costs down.
- Let our account managers optimise any historical investment your organisation or company has made in Autodesk licenses & leverage this investment to minimise your costs by getting appropriate upgrades & special pricing offers
- Ensure that your business or organisation gets the relevant advice on Autodesk subscription renewals & understands the real benefits of the subscription in terms of access to the latest software releases, technical support & flexible licensing rights. Autodesk's pricing models & upgrade paths are rapidly changing. It is really important that customers understand these changes as they will affect the cost of ownership of your Autodesk licensing.
- Let us help your organisation streamline your Autodesk subscription renewal dates by consolidating multiple date renewals down to one.
- Let Diatec assist in maximising your understanding of Autodesk's subscription 360 cloud benefits including 25GB of Autodesk cloud-based storage per seat on Subscription. This enables you to increase mobility and simplify collaboration with clients, colleagues, and partners. Upload DWG™ files directly from AutoCAD to your online workspace using AutoCAD WS. View and edit files on your mobile device or on the web with no software required. Review 2D and 3D DWF™ files on a mobile device with Autodesk 360 Mobile (previously known as the Autodesk Design Review mobile app). Redline and annotate 2D drawings while in the field or out of the office. Access other 360 cloud services with Autodesk subscription including, Autodesk 360 Rendering, Autodesk 360 Energy Analysis, Autodesk Green Building Studio, Autodesk 360 Structural Analysis for Revit & Autodesk 360 Infrastructure Modeller
- Get trained by Diatec an Authorised Autodesk training & certification partner & skill up on Autodesk's Building Information Modelling solutions including REVIT Architecture, REVIT MEP & REVIT Structure.
- Diatec can assist as your Autodesk BIM Consultancy partner to provide BIM implementation support, consult on Autodesk BIM production & BIM management & supplement our standard Autodesk REVIT Essentials courses with bespoke training to meet project needs
Here is a small selection of our customers in the state & semi-state sector, private consulting firms & major construction companies.
- Office of Public Works
- Dublin City Council
- Mayo County Council
- Scott Tallon Walker
- O’Connor Sutton Cronin
- Roughan O’Donovan
- Homan O’Brien
- Henry J Lyons
- Dublin Airport Authority
- Wicklow County Council
Get the best price & service from our sales team. Call (01)8530661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org